Samish Select Award
Nominations are now being accepted for the first annual Samish Select Award.
Do you know someone who:
- Preserves/Enhances Character of the Samish Neighborhood, or
- Promotes a Cohesive Neighborhood Community/Identity, or
- Provides Leadership in the Samish Neighborhood, or
- Provides a Healthy Business Community for the Samish Neighborhood?
If the answer is “yes!” we would like to hear from you. Please read the following:
- Identify the person you would like to nominate.
- Determine the area in which they have positively impacted the neighborhood.
- Describe how that impact has manifested itself and the way in which it deserves recognition.
Please limit the nomination narrative to one page, attach any additional artifacts to your narrative, and provide your name and contact information in the event that your nominee is selected.
Attn: Samish Select Committee
PO Box 1551
Bellingham, WA 98227
Nominations must be postmarked by Dec. 14, 2010, for consideration and review, or may be handdelivered to an SNA board member or at a board meeting no later than Dec. 14, 2010.
A decision will be made by Jan. 15, 2011, and a recognition certificate will be presented at the March 2011 annual meeting.