Welcome to the Samish Neighborhood Association website!
SNA represents the largest of 24 neighborhoods in Bellingham — 2,030 acres including Lake Padden Park. Close to 3,500 people live in this southern Bellingham neighborhood filled with large single-family lots, pastoral lands, trails and recreation areas.
Our mission is to serve as a public voice for our fellow residents and promote the interests of the neighborhood in matters of land use, zoning and other laws, regulations, rules and ordinances. As an elected board, we work to protect the quality of life and character of the neighborhood that brought you to Samish.
This web site will provide timely news and information for the residents of Samish Neighborhood.
• The News/Events page will list news, events of interest, and minutes of past meetings. Minutes are marked “DRAFT” until approved.
• The SNA page has board information, contacts, and links to information pertinent to the neighborhood.
• The Links page contains links to resources such as city, state and U.S. representatives, and city websites.
• The Photos page is available for those photographers wanting to post images of the neighborhood.
• The Forum page provides a medium for SNA members to discuss issues pertinent to the neighborhood. A password required to post messages will be given to SNA members in good standing.
This is your website; your comments and contributions are not only welcome but essential for a healthy exchange of news and ideas. Email your questions, contributions and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
I encourage you to join SNA to support your neighborhood and your investment. Annual dues for singles or households are $15 ($12 for seniors). Click here for the membership form.
The board meets the second Thurday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Community Baptist Church, 810 S. Samish Way. This meeting is open to Samish residents and the general public.Joe Carpenter President, Samish Neighborhood Association